JA Solar companions with waterproof technology firm for BIPV solutions
- JA Solar is intending to develop new building-integrated photovoltaics (BIPV) items with a cooperation with Chinese waterproof materials producer Oriental Yuhong.
The 'Solar Module Super League' (SMSL) participant stated the five-year collaboration will see the pair share sources as well as sales networks as they target growth in the roof PV sector. A signing event was kept in Beijing between officials of both companies previously today.
In addition to advertising the development as well as building BIPV projects, the firms will certainly also focus on building-applied PV (BAPV), which includes suitable modules to existing surface areas.
Oriental Yuhong offers a series of waterproof layers, membranes as well as securing products.
The tie-up will certainly permit the business to benefit from each other's toughness, according to JA Solar, which claimed in a declaration that it does not expect the collaboration to have a substantial effect on its 2021 operating outcomes.
Coverage its H1 results last month, JA revealed that while it was hit by higher operating costs, income jumped 48% year-on-year to RMB16.2 billion (US$ 2.5 billion). Having actually established 23GW of module ability at the end of 2020, the business said it gets on track to increase that figure to 40GW by the end of this year.
JA's modules have been made use of in the UK as part of a roof-integrated solar option introduced earlier this year that is stated to assist housing programmers offer no carbon all set houses.
- SEG Solar acquires Texas plant to house 2-GW module production
- New project by Dutch-German consortium to create simplified tandem solar modules for European market
- HJT Module of Huasun Himalaya Claims to Develop Efficiency Record
- Trina Solar and also Al-Raebi Ink 500 MW Agreement for Yemen Market
- Invenergy, Longi tie up in 5-GW photovoltaic panel manufacturing JV in Ohio