Israel's Noy Fund purchases risk in 421-MW PV profile in Spain
- Israel's Noy Infrastructure & Energy Investment Fund has actually obtained a bulk risk in a 421-MW solar photovoltaic (PV) profile in Spain from UK's Hive Energy as well as White Light Energy.
The profile consists of 2 projects, Olmedilla as well as Sabinar, which are presently under growth in Cuenca district, in Spain's Castile-La Mancha area, Noy Fund's lawful consultant Watson Farley & Williams stated.
Financial information on the deal have actually not been revealed.
Noy Fund has actually been included with a number of renewable resource projects in Israel. The most up to date deal notes the fund's initial financial investment in the Spanish market
- Corning and Energy Materials Corporation Sign Joint Development Agreement
- ENGIE to include solar + storage space to 7 State Fund insurance coverage areas
- Ghana's very first reciprocal solar PPA
- German polysilicon manufacturer will certainly reduce 1,000 tasks
- First Solar anticipates reduced sales in 2020 regardless of manufacturing rise