Hive Energy's 169-MW PV project in Spain gets preparing approval
- UK pure play solar programmer Hive Energy stated it has protected initial preparation authorization for the 169-MW Olmedilla photovoltaic (PV) project in Spain.
Olmedilla is possessed by Israel's Noy Infrastructure & Energy Investment Fund, which got it from Hive Energy in February 2020.
Noy Fund will certainly money the project as well as deal with it with Spanish investment supervisor Eranovum Energy, Hive claimed.
The solar farm will certainly be located in Cuenca district at a site extending 420 hectares (1,038 acres). Spanish contractor ACISA Aeronaval de Construcciones e Instalaciones SA was awarded the design, procurement as well as building and construction (EPC) contract for the project.
Building and construction is intended to begin this wintertime, with commissioning seen towards completion of 2021.
Hive Energy said it has a 1.5-GW pipeline of large-scale solar projects in Spain. With 7 workplaces worldwide, Hive's international pipeline flaunts 2.5 GW of projects under advancement, construction and also operation, it added.
- The Maldives Opens Pre-qualification For 11-14 MW Solar PV Tender
- Sungrow FPV sees strong potential for offshore floating solar
- BayWa r.e. companions Gresham House to repower 2nd solar site
- N. Macedonia inks contracts with Bulgaria's Solarpro, Turkey's Fortis for 100 MW solar park project
- FRV to develop solar-plus-storage plant in Australia