Helexia sets up first projects under 25-MW rooftop solar portfolio in Hungary
- French renewables business Voltalia SA's (EPA: VLTSA) Helexia subsidiary has installed the panels for 3 out of 20 rooftop planetary systems amounting to 25 MW it is supplying for Auchan Retail in Hungary.
Voltalia said on Thursday that Helexia is in charge of the development, building, funding and also appointing of the photovoltaic or pv (PV) arrays, spread throughout 20 locations in the Central European nation.
The renewables company approximates it will slowly construct the staying 17 sites by the end of this year and also during 2023.
As soon as up and running, the 20 rooftop PV systems ought to be able to create greater than 25.6 GWh annually, equivalent to the annual usage of a city with 20,000 citizens.
Voltalia's chief executive officer, Sebastien Clerc, kept in mind that this is the first project under the worldwide partnership with Auchan Retail, which likewise includes carports, power performance and corporate power purchase agreements (PPAs).
- ACC turns on 3-MW roof solar system for Chinese beverage company
- Decom Solar decommissions rooftop solar project influenced by Hurricane Ian
- Helexia to install 9.1-MWp of PV arrays atop Spanish hypermarket stores
- Coro Energy in speak to buy 3.25-MW rooftop solar portfolio in Vietnam
- TotalEnergies completes 5-MWp rooftop solar system in Indonesia