Hanwha Q Cells to Build 50MW Solar Plant in Spain
- Hanwha Q Cells, a solar options unit of South Korean empire Hanwha Group, claimed Friday it will certainly construct a 50-megawatt solar energy plant in Spain by late 2022.
Hanwha Q Cells has broke ground for the solar ranch, which can produce electrical energy for concerning 70,000 households a year, in Jerez de la Frontera in southerly Spain, the business said, without clarifying on its monetary terms.
The company stated it intends to complete the building and construction by the third quarter of 2022 and will be in charge of its procedure and also maintenance once it comes online.
Hanwha Q Cells secured a building license for the new solar job and marketed a 100 percent equity risk to NextEnergy Funding's global institutional solar fund, in June.
- Moroccan solar-wind huge hybrid unveiled
- Bosnia's ERS in talks with Hungary's Lugos Renewables for Trebinje PV plant construction
- Enpal Elevates EUR345 M for New Solar Projects in Germany
- Building starts on 80-MW behind-the-meter solar project in Texas
- Leeds opens UK's first solar-power Park as well as Ride