Growatt Powers Solar Potential with MAX 100~125KTL3-X2
- Growatt has fashioned an enhanced model, MAX 100~125KTL3-X2, with 8 MPPTs and higher current capacity for a more efficient solar experience. It also offers up to 200% DC/AC ratio and broad MPPT range of 180V to 1000V for maximum solar energy harvesting. Safety is ensured with Type II SPDs, fuse-free design, and other features.
Growatt has introduced an enhanced model, the MAX 100~125KTL3-X2, in both Indian and global markets to meet the increasing demand for solar panels with higher power outputs. This upgraded model comes with 8 MPPTs, and a higher input current capacity of 45A per MPPT, that is, 22.5A per string. It also enables a DC/AC ratio of up to 200%, contributing to a lower Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE) for PV plants. Furthermore, the broad MPPT range of 180V to 1000V ensures early morning start and late evening operation, allowing for maximum solar energy harvesting. Growatt has also ensured operational safety by incorporating Type II Surge Protective Devices (SPD) on both DC and AC sides, a fuse-free design, an integrated DC switch, IP66 protection, and additional features such as optional active arcing protection (AFCI) and built-in PID recovery.
What Advantages Does Growatt's MAX 100~125KTL3-X2 Offer?
Advantages of Growatt's MAX 100~125KTL3-X2:
- 8 MPPTs with 45A per MPPT input current capacity, allowing for maximum solar energy harvesting
- DC/AC ratio of up to 200%, contributing to a lower Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE) for PV plants
- Broad MPPT range of 180V to 1000V, enabling early morning and late evening operation
- Type II Surge Protective Devices (SPD) on both DC and AC sides for operational safety
- Fuse-free design and an integrated DC switch
- IP66 protection
- Optional active arcing protection (AFCI)
- Built-in PID recovery