Green Cell releases inverter for small off-grid PV systems as much as 3 kW
- German CSG S.A. has presented a new inverter under its Green Cell brand name.
The "Green Cell Solar Inverter" incorporates the functions of a voltage regulator, inverter and also charger as well as, according to the company, is particularly designed for usage in smaller off-grid photovoltaic or pv systems in combination with energy storage systems, such as summertime or weekend break houses, as well as mobile homes or watercrafts.
The solar controller with MPPT controller is designed to run solar modules whose maximum voltage is 100 V. The inverter is offered in 1,000- as well as 3,000-watt variations and gives an output voltage of 230 volts. It has a performance score of 93 percent, according to the company.
The item can be utilized to establish an independent source of power or as an emergency power supply during power failures. It can also be attached to the grid to supply power to linked devices and recharge power storage devices. An LCD display can be made use of to track as well as control present installation specifications, supported by an app.
Green Cell was founded in Krakow in 2013. The brand name's offer consists of devices for mobile devices and electrical vehicles. The company utilizes over 180 individuals as well as generated sales of over EUR42 million in 2020.
- Savant Systems acquires POMCube battery and also inverter suite
- Solis releases new S6 hybrid inverter for either three-phase or single-phase projects
- Fraunhofer ISE offers examination represent arc fault detectors
- Ingeteam releases new central inverter for approximately 1,500-V battery systems
- Solis Launches New Hybrid Inverter in South Africa