Grandsolar's PVH to Build World's Biggest Solar Tracker Factory in Valencia, Spain
- PV Hardware (PVH), a Grandsolar Group firm, is building a new 65,000 square meter solar tracker factory in Valencia, Spain. The facility will help the firm to take its global capacity to 25 GW, making it the world's top solar tracker producer.
PV Hardware (PVH), a Grandsolar Group firm, is constructing a new solar tracker factory in Valencia, Spain. The facility will occupy a space of 65,000 square meters of area and will help the firm to increase its capacity to 25 GW, making it the world’s top solar tracker producer. PV Hardware has acquired six hectares of land for the construction of the new factory. The main objective of the company is to bring all its manufacturing activities in Spain under one roof.
Why does it matter?
The new solar tracker factory in Valencia, Spain, is an important step for PV Hardware in becoming the world’s top solar tracker maker. The facility will help the firm to increase its capacity and participate in more projects. It will also help the company to improve its products and offer better conditions and services to its customers.
PV Hardware has an operational factory in Saudi Arabia with a capacity of 8 GW that started last November. It is also building a new facility in Texas, USA, of 6 GW capacity that will commence production in June, 2023. The company is also investing EUR 20 million in a tube factory to expand its manufacturing. With the new solar tracker factory in Valencia, PV Hardware looks to further increase its capacity and become the world’s number one solar tracker maker.
- 1Komma5 poised to save Meyer Burger's German module plant
- Pahal Solar's Gujarat Factory to Double PV Module Capacity
- Slovakia and Sekisui Chemical Partner to Revolutionize Solar Technology
- Qcells and SOLARCYCLE Join Forces to Create Circular Solar Economy
- US Solar Manufacturer CubicPV Abandons 10GW Plant Amidst Collapsing Prices