FuturaSun releases glass-glass mono module
- The Italian supplier claimed the item has a 30-year efficiency service warranty and also solid resistance to negative climate. The 330 W panel has a claimed performance of 19.78% with FuturaSun reporting the 325 W as well as 320 W variations have performances of 19.48% and also 19.18%, specifically.
Italian solar module manufacturer FuturaSun has actually revealed a monocrystalline PERC panel with a 60-cell dual-glass framework as well as power result of 320-330 W.
The Duetto module, according to the producer, flaunts solid resistance to negative climate thanks to 2 combined, 2mm sheets of toughened up glass which are stated to make certain optimum mechanical security as well as outstanding resistance and also sturdiness.
The business declares its 1,686 mm by 1,008 mm by 30mm panel is immune to snow, hail storm, moisture as well as wind in addition to salt in aquatic locations and also sand in deserts. The module likewise includes an anodized black light weight aluminum structure with placing as well as drain openings.
The 22kg item, which includes a 15-year guarantee and also 30-year efficiency assurance, is additionally claimed to reveal an optimal outcome decline of 0.5% annually, with around 85% of result anticipated at the end of the 30th year of procedure.
"The openness in between cells as well as the black structure (30 mm high) make it the suitable option in position where photovoltaic remedies are additionally a building aspect," the firm stated.
The 330 W panel has a claimed effectiveness of 19.78% with FuturaSun reporting the 325 W as well as 320 W variations have performances of 19.48% as well as 19.18%, specifically.
- Nextracker inks 1 GW supply bargain and claims approximately 12% bifacial yield gain
- Trina Solar's Vertex collection bags TUV Rheinland qualifications
- New molecular precursor for kesterite solar cells
- Solar-powered unmanned aircraft with lithium-sulfur battery
- Solaria brings its license claims against Canadian Solar to ITC, adding a 3rd license