Fusion Fuel Green and Elecnor Group to Establish Green Hydrogen Projects in Spain
- Fusion Fuel Green PLC, a green hydrogen modern technology company, is pleased to introduce that it has gotten to a cooperation contract with the Elecnor Group (BME: ENO) for the development of green hydrogen projects in Spain using Fusion Fuel's HEVO-SOLAR modern technology.
This cooperation will target the development of solar-to-hydrogen plants, leveraging Elecnor's extensive industrial impact and also knowledge in the engineering, building and construction, as well as development of renewable energy facilities projects, in addition to its diversity into environment-friendly hydrogen production. Elecnor additionally has a significant existence in the layout and also construction of industrial procedure plants, most of which are prospective customers of green hydrogen generated by Fusion Fuel's technology.
Spain has actually announced a long-lasting strategic commitment to develop a considerable hydrogen refueling network as part of its ambitious National Hydrogen Strategy, "Hoja de Ruta del Hidrógeno." The production of cost-competitive tidy hydrogen at scale is vital to attaining the nation's decarbonization targets. Fusion Fuel, through its Spanish JV entity, will look for to play a leading role in supplying the modern technology to decarbonize the commercial and also wheelchair sectors. "This contract with Elecnor will certainly assist reinforce the Company's competitive placement in the Spanish green hydrogen economy," clarified Joao Wahnon, Head of Business Development at Fusion Fuel. "We are extremely excited to be partnering with Elecnor to bring our Spanish projects to fact. Their experience as well as reach will be important to us in this core tactical market."
Elecnor Group is a leader in the development, building and construction, as well as procedure of framework projects in the renewable energy, power and also industrial plant fields, in Spain as well as abroad. Thanks to the experience of its introducing solar photovolatic subsidiary Atersa, Elecnor can manufacture and also provide the components and equipment necessary for any solar PV system, both off-grid as well as grid-connected. Atersa has actually taken part in more than 60 projects worldwide completing over 1 GW of capability.
- Axpo inks 50-MW solar PPA in Spain with Berry Global
- Masdar places cheapest bid in 200-MW solar tender in Uzbekistan
- Extreme warm may create power shortages in California this summertime as solar result falls-- NERC
- Portugal plans auction for 500MW of floating PV this September
- Spain might release 3.5 GW of additional self-consumption PV thanks to brand-new gives