Fimer Launches 2 New Platforms For Utility Segment
- FIMER, a leading global gamer in the manufacturing of solar inverters and also billing solutions for electric mobility, opened up the business's 'virtual' doors to the globe for the very first time. The business is welcoming clients and partners from over 100 countries to join a truly ingenious 360 ° Virtual Tour on 22 June.
Virtual site visitors will be able to visit FIMER's zero-impact headquarters, its production websites, in addition to experience workplaces up close and also touch, even if only "essentially", the high quality of FIMER solutions.
On 22 June, FIMER will certainly also launch two brand-new innovative platforms for the Utility segment, a quickly growing market for which the company has just recently revealed plans to develop a committed Research & Development Center in Italy, which will make it possible for FIMER to boost its concentrate on solutions advancement while boosting its responsiveness to client requirements. The new platforms have actually been created to fulfill the market need for high power density solutions and easy combination with storage.
Filippo Carzaniga, Chairman at FIMER, stated: "The past twelve month have seen FIMER concrete its setting as a leading global inverter maker. Our commitment to developing the very best solutions for our clients suggests we have also adapted our business model to mirror customer demand. This consists of the appointment of a brand-new elderly team to drive advancement throughout our 4 core lines of business-- utility-scale, commercial, and property solar, and EVI-- and also the launch of our new R&D Center of Excellence for the utility industry in Italy.
" On top of that, we will be introducing a new and unique-to-the-market system as well as solution for the utility segment on 22 June. This truly is an interesting time to be part of the solar industry, and also we are expecting sharing our strategies with our consumers as well as crucial stakeholders from across our vital worldwide markets."
- Solar Operations Solutions establishes software application for PV tracker O&M
- Software firm Clir Renewables elevates US$ 22.4 m to target Europe and North America
- UL Obtains Solar Analytics Company Clear Sky Analytics
- UL Collaborates With DoE's NREL To Commercialize SolarAPP+ Software
- NREL as well as Accela launch property solar permittting system