European Energy lands EUR96.5 m in financing for Italy's biggest solar farm
- Danish designer European Energy has actually protected EUR96.5 million (US$ 113.59 million) in moneying for Italy's biggest solar park.
European Energy also asserts the contract, with French economic service company Natixis, notes the very first Italian PV ranch to be financed without having actually initially been sustained by state subsidies.
Found in Apulia, near Foggia, the Troia solar ranch was attached to the grid in June after one year of building and construction as well as is expected to create some 150 million kWh of power each year.
In total, the funding procedure is related to solar ranches in Apulia with a combined capability of 121.5 MW, separated right into three areas: 63MW in operation since November 2019, 40MW in grid parity finished in June 2020 and also 18.5 MW in grid parity to be completed by October 2020.
Knud Erik Andersen, founder and also CEO of European Energy, claimed the business prepares to spend heavily in similar projects in Italy over the next 5 years. "Italy is among our main markets, as we can match the environment problems and also sunny days with innovative solar modern technology," he included.
European Energy informed PV Tech earlier this year that the modules chosen for the Apulia solar ranches are Risen Energy's 370Wp mono-PERC modules, fitted onto a repaired foundation. Those modules made it possible for the task to make use of fifty percent of the land compared to those included in originally submitted styles.
- EPR Realty Completes Solar Pilot Program with REACH Commercial 2020 Company
- Pexapark recommends on EKZ Renewables and Axpo solar PPA
- Entergy Louisiana acquisitions power from 50 MW Capital Region Solar center
- $20 million solar project unfinished south of Medicine Hat
- 47-megawatt solar power project recommended near Joffre