EPCG to install one more 15,000 rooftop solar energy plants
- Power utility Elektroprivreda Crne Gore (EPCG) means to extend the project for photovoltaic panels on the roof coverings of households and also business, so it is preparing the setup of another 15,000 solar facilities.
Last July, EPCG started the projects Solari 3,000+ for households as well as Solari 500+ for companies. The Montenegrin state-owned company is providing financing, tools, as well as installation of panels, while people have the obligation to pay off the investment in monthly installations instead of power bills.
EPCG's subsidiary EPCG-Solar-gradnja is currently installing panels under both projects. Several customers are still sharing interest in becoming prosumers, the company claimed and added that it determined to continue the task, Mina firm reported. Of note, 14,500 applications were gotten within the Solari 3.000+ public require households.
The prep work of the theoretical remedy and the feasibility research study for Solari 5,000+ is almost done. It is prepared to protect funding, devices, as well as to issue a public ask for households, as well as firms by the end of year. Setup of solar panels is anticipated in the very first quarter of next year.
For Solari 10,000+, the usefulness research study as well as project as well as technological designs were submitted to the Government of Montenegro since EPCG's suggestion is to safeguard financing from the European Union's systems. The jobs are expected to begin by the end of next year.
The installation of 15,000 solar facilities was previously valued at EUR 110 million.
The profitability of the projects in a time of energy dilemma as well as high power prices is clear. Within the Solari 3,000+ as well as Solari 500+, EPCG has up until now set up 200 nuclear power plant on the roof coverings of houses, with a complete power of 1 MW, and a capacity of 30 MW need to be gotten to by the end of the year.
The marketplace value of the annual output from the 30 MW is EUR 18 million, stated EPCG.
- ACC turns on 3-MW roof solar system for Chinese beverage company
- Decom Solar decommissions rooftop solar project influenced by Hurricane Ian
- Helexia to install 9.1-MWp of PV arrays atop Spanish hypermarket stores
- Coro Energy in speak to buy 3.25-MW rooftop solar portfolio in Vietnam
- TotalEnergies completes 5-MWp rooftop solar system in Indonesia