Eos Energy receives orders for zinc-based storage space in US, India
- Eos Energy Enterprises Inc (NASDAQ: EOSE), a United States company of zinc-based energy storage space solutions, claimed it has scheduled orders from customers servicing renewables projects in Texas, California and India.
The consumers' need improves the company's stockpile to around USD 30 million (EUR 25.2 m), and includes over 20 orders amounting to some 107 MWh over the past six months.
In Texas, Eos got an order from Chicago-based nuclear power plant operator Hecate Energy LLC, which is seeking to add a storage space system to integrate renewable power as well as sustain the neighborhood grid. The firm said the order becomes part of a broader setup to provide over 1 GWh of energy storage space projects to Hecate Energy.
New Delhi-based independent power manufacturer Azure Power Global Ltd (NYSE: AZRE) will release a storage remedy as part of a big solar growth in India. The business will certainly install the Eos modern technology to offer solar changing.
Finally, the third order was positioned by energy consulting company ZGlobal Inc, which will couple storage with a solar project in California, Eos claimed.
- FRV to develop solar-plus-storage plant in Australia
- Australia's H2 Trade May be Worth US$ 90 billion in 2050: WoodMac
- Falck to get 60% of Italian power storage firm
- Rio Tinto studies eco-friendly hydrogen potential in Australia
- Researchers uncover how oxygen loss saps a lithium-ion battery's voltage