Envision wins 2 UK battery storage space contracts
- Harmony Energy Income Trust has chosen developer for 33MW and also 49.9 MW projects
Envision Energy has become part of contracts for the supply, setup and also maintenance of two-hour period battery energy storage systems for the 33MW Wormald Green and 49.9 MW Hawthorn Pit projects in the UK.
Harmony Energy Income Trust selected Envision as the BESS vendor adhering to a tender procedure in late 2022.
In addition, the business has actually engaged Envision Energy International UK Limited to offer preventative maintenance in connection with the Wormald Green and Hawthorn Pit projects, along with a battery cell degradation guarantee for approximately 15 years.
Following the signing of the contracts for Wormald Green and Hawthorn Pit, the financial investment consultant has likewise assigned a balance-of-plant specialist in relation to the building and construction of the Wormald Green and Hawthorn Pit projects.
In addition to the 98MW Pillswood project which is fully operational, the company currently has an overall of seven sites under construction with total capacity of 300MW with target commercial operations dates in between Q1 2023 as well as Q2 2024.
Additionally, the investment adviser remains in the final stages of obtaining revenue optimisation services for these projects and also anticipates to finalise that appointment shortly.
The firm continues to make certain milestones payments in respect of the 99MW Rye Common development to keep its construction timetable.
Additional details on the funding as well as building of the Rye Common project will be revealed eventually.
- Nestle buys 208-MW United States solar-plus-storage project by Enel
- Albemarle Corp will certainly Spend $1.3 billion in U.S.A. Lithium Battery Plant
- Solar + storage microgrid will support rice processing facility in Arkansas
- Spearmint Energy bags 900MW Texas battery portfolio
- DNV supplies quality control for Singapore storage project