EnterSolar finishes 524-kW system for Oren in Florida
- EnterSolar has actually completed a 524-kW solar system for Oren International, a service provider of custom-made paper packaging remedies, at Oren's headquarters in Pensacola, Florida. The system is anticipated to offset roughly 95% of Oren's electricity usage at its head office, which includes workplaces and also a manufacturing center.
"The decision to mount a roof solar system at our headquarters aligned completely with Oren's commitment to sustainability and also renewable resource. With federal government rewards and also solid project business economics, going solar was an audio investment along with being the environmentally-responsible selection. The system will certainly provide electricity quietly and easily for the next 25 to thirty years," claimed Alan NeSmith, Head Of State, Oren International.
EnterSolar collaborated with Oren from the development of the project all the way through its completion, managing the funding structures, design, installation, and project management. "We were delighted to partner with Oren International to make its business procedures even more sustainable. This roof solar system helps Oren accomplish its vital sustainability objectives through using renewable energy, and also they are a shining instance of a company doing its component to mitigate its environmental effect," claimed Christina Hatzistratis, Business Development Director, EnterSolar.
- Varo Energy prepares 7.7 MW solar park to power Swiss refinery
- European Energy marketing 121.5 MW of Italian solar parks
- Austria's CLEEN Energy acquires renewable resource project rights in Croatia
- Romania's Restart Energy signs deal to link 50 MW solar park project to grid
- Innova Energy obtained by Elm Trading, acquiring 61.5 MW portfolio of ground-mount solar