EnterSolar completes 1.4-MW system for TicketNetwork in Connecticut
Oct 26, 2019 06:36 PM ET
TicketNetwork, a leading software development company in the ticket resale marketplace, has deployed a 1.4-MW solar system on the roof of its Connecticut headquarters. The system, which was completed in the spring of this year, will offset nearly 70% of the company’s annual energy use and dramatically reduce its carbon footprint.
“It is a goal of ours to be a good neighbor and environmental steward in all aspects of our operations,” says Don Vaccaro, TicketNetwork CEO. “This project is a big step in our continuing goal to minimize our consumption and be a role model within our community and beyond.”
The system, developed by EnterSolar, features 4,365 solar panels and covers nearly 200,000 sq. ft – the bulk of available space on the roof of the TicketNetwork headquarters building. Among the largest of such installations in central Connecticut, the solar array is expected to pay for itself in energy savings in approximately three-and-a-half years, with environmental benefits that will last decades.
- EDP contracts 50 MWp of distributed PV capacity in Poland in 2022
- EDPR begin on 20.6 MWac of Dutch solar projects
- Brazil clears 100 MW of solar projects from Oct 14 tender
- Palisade packages 1 GW of assets right into new renewables platform
- Silicon Ranch finishes 6.7-MW solar project for Tennessee community
Solar Installers, Manufacturers