Enphase bolsters making capacity with Flex sell Romania
- Microinverter vendor Enphase Energy will broaden its worldwide production capacity by partnering with supplier Flex in Timisoara, Romania for its European base.
Enphase anticipates manufacturing to start at the start of the initial quarter of 2023, with Flex creating Enphase's microinverters to cater for expanding need within the European market.
By producing microinverters in Romania, Enphase will boost its worldwide capacity as well as be able to faster provide its product in Europe.
" This is a transformational moment for clean energy in Europe as well as around the world," claimed Badri Kothandaraman, president and also CEO of Enphase Energy.
Revathi Advaithi, CEO of Flex, stated: "Our expanded production contract with Enphase is a testament to our mutual commitment to supply premium and reputable microinverter-based systems to address Europe's solar industry demands."
Last month, Enphase acquired lead generation company SolarLeadFactory with the goal to increase its conversion rates.
In February, PV Tech Premium talked to Enphase's co-founder, Raghu Belur, about its EV charging method after acquiring the service provider ClipperCrick.
- LONGi announces perovskite/crystalline silicon tandem solar cells with 31.8% efficiency
- Maxeon Solar achieves record efficiency of 24.7%, various other improvements
- Indian panel maker Saatvik has plans for a 1.5-GW manufacturing facility in U.S.A.
- NexWafe safeguards moneying to build solar wafer factory in Germany
- Globe's Largest Solar Manufacturer Is Fueling a Price War