Eneva's 671-MW solar complex in Brazil to power White Martins biz
- Industrial and medical gases strong White Martins has actually signed a joint venture collaboration with Brazilian natural gas and power company Eneva SA (B3: ENEV3) related to the 671-MW Futura 1 Solar complex in Bahia state.
The collaboration consists of the three SPEs-- Futura 1, 3 as well as 4-- all part of the Futura 1 Solar complex. The output created will certainly be consumed by White Martins in its manufacturing units.
Under the agreement, Eneva will certainly be entitled to approximately BRL 2.28 billion (USD 456.83 m/EUR 416.85 m), to be gotten in between 2023 and also 2035, referring to the sale of 100.6 typical megawatts (MWa) throughout the 12-year period.
With this new deal, four of the six SPEs in the Futura 1 complex now have self-production sales contracts.
Acquired from Brazilian energy company Focus Energia in March 2022, the solar complex is currently going through an operational screening phase. The procurement included likewise a pipe of two additional licensed solar projects, Futura II as well as Futura III, efficient in adding 2.3 GW to the complex.
- EDF, French town of Saumur cut ribbon on 11.3-MWp solar projet
- Tata Power Renewable Energy settles 110-MW solar project in India
- Statkraft to get power from 40-MWp solar plant in Portugal
- Octopus to create Queensland's biggest hybrid renewable park
- German industry org requires separate tender for agri-PV