Energiekontor sells 19-MWp solar park in Brandenburg to CEE
- German renewables programmer and also operator Energiekontor AG (ETR: EKT) introduced on Monday it has actually offloaded a 19-MWp solar park in Germany's Brandenburg state to domestic renewable resource asset manager CEE Group.
The value of the purchase was not divulged.
Located in the municipality of Karstadt, Prignitz region, the photovoltaic or pv (PV) farm is unfinished and is expected to be commissioned early this year. It will be furnished with modules by China's Trina Solar Co Ltd (SHA:688599) and Huawei inverters. Once up and running, it will certainly produce virtually 20 GWh of electrical power each year, or sufficient to cover the annual power consumption of around 6,000 local homes, the developer quotes.
Concerning 25% of the solar parks' output is protected with a 20-year feed-in tariff contract under Germany's EEG aid system. Approximately two-thirds of the generation will be sold under a power purchase agreement (PPA) that will certainly run for 15 years.
"With the sale of the solar park, we lay an additional foundation for the development of Energiekontor in the 2023 financial year," claimed Peter Szabo, Chief Executive Officer of Energiekontor.
For Energiekontor, the divestment follows the sale of a 10.6-MW wind farm in Lower Saxony to Danish investment company Difko at end-2022.
- Canadian Solar Mulls Solar & Battery Storage Production Expansion in China
- EDP turns on 1.25 MW of solar in Brazil
- Bpifrance invests in French renewable power producer Qair
- Canadian Solar sells part of Italian fund with 124-MWp solar portfolio
- General Motors Commits $650 Million to Secure EV Raw Materials