Enerflo now incorporates Emporia smart home power management products
- Enerflo has actually revealed an integration partnership with Emporia, manufacturer of smart home power management products and also software. The combination is offered to all Enerflo companions who sign up with Emporia.
" The Enerflo team is incredibly delighted for this assimilation collaboration with Emporia," said Pat Bennett, Enerflo Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer. He proceeded, "It gives our partners another tool to help them boost their pull-through and client fulfillment with prize-winning home energy management options that optimize their consumers' solar investment."
Residential solar sales suppliers, installers and EPCs that are partnered with both Enerflo and also Emporia can market some or all of Emporia's smart home energy management products as part of their solar offers with Enerflo's proposal tool, Optimus. With assimilations for layout and funding, as well as Docflo, Enerflo's exclusive contracting software, offering solar to finish customers is fast and also simple through Enerflo.
" This partnership couldn't be extra harmonious as we've been on a mission to provide exceptional worth to assist consumers conserve money by obtaining smarter about their power use," claimed Shawn McLaughlin, Emporia Owner and CEO. "Dealing with Enerflo will open new avenues to inform the public on the many choices readily available on the marketplace as well as showing the many benefits that solar can include in a home."
- IndiGrid agrees purchase of KKR-backed renewables platform Virescent
- Sunobi releases Utility vs. Battery tool to assist California contractors highlight NEM 3.0 savings
- Allume Energy brings multi-tenant solar management platform SolShare to United States market
- Demand IQ releases sales canvassing application with "Solar Preview"
- SparkCognition Adds GPT Capabilities To Renewable Suite