EnBW, BEE indication solar PPA for 150 MW in Spain
- EnBW Energie Baden-Wuerttemberg AG (ETR: EBK) has authorized 10-year power purchase agreements (PPAs) for 150 MW of solar energy capacity that will certainly be on the internet following year in Andalusia, Spain.
The German electrical utility as well as Hamburg-based wind and also solar plants driver Blue Elephant Energy AG (BEE) introduced the signing of the agreements on Thursday, noting that they have concurred not to share information concerning the rate.
BEE's projects, 3 of 50 MW each, are incomplete, with grid-connection prepared for the 2nd quarter of 2022. When up and running, the photovoltaic or pv (PV) parks will be generating approximately 315 GWh annually.
"With our long-lasting experience on both the generating and trading side, we see excellent advertising chances in the Spanish wholesale market along with for customer-specific solutions," commented Peter Heydecker, the boss of EnBW's trading division. The device attaches programmers as well as operators of eco-friendly power plants with the market.
BEE has 1.1 GW of renewable energy capacity in operation as well as unfinished.
- The Maldives Opens Pre-qualification For 11-14 MW Solar PV Tender
- Sungrow FPV sees strong potential for offshore floating solar
- Canada seeks disagreement settlement over 'baseless' United States solar trade tariffs
- JinkoSolar, JA Solar align top priority polysilicon supply with Xinte deal
- Australian eco-friendly hydrogen hub blocked by federal government