Ellomay hooks to grid 28-MW solar farm in Spain
- A subsidiary of Israeli renewables developer Ellomay Capital Ltd (TLV: ELLO) has actually linked to the Spanish grid a 28-MWp solar photovoltaic or pv (PV) park in the municipality of Talavan, Caceres.
Ellomay Solar SL has established and also built the plant at a total price of EUR 19 million (USD 19.8 m) without the use of exterior financing. The center is presently undergoing hot commissioning tests as well as its Provisional Acceptance Certificate (PAC) is anticipated on or about June 24, 2022.
The solar park has the capacity to create some 53,000 MWh of electrical power per year. It will be selling its output at market value and, based on existing quotes, it will certainly create about EUR 9.5 million in revenues over the next 18 months.
Ellomay is also the owner of a 51% risk in the 300-MWp Talasol solar energy plant in the exact same municipality.
- Statkraft lined up as green power provider for Czech manganese project
- Soltage starts 28-MW solar project on land owned by Cincinnati Zoo
- Voltalia signs 30-MW solar PPA with Leroy Merlin
- Spain's Enfinity Global to Acquire 400 MW Solar Projects in United States
- Energy Consultancy ABL Group to Assess 2 GW RE in South Africa