EESL Drifts New Tender to Procure Electric Cars
- In its drive to advertise a lot more & a lot more fostering of electrical automobiles (EVs) in the nation, state-owned Energy Efficiency Services Ltd (EESL) has actually provided a brand-new tender for the purchase of electrical automobiles (e-cars).
Based on the tender information, EESL will certainly obtain 1,000 e-cars with prolonged array over 180 Kilometres based on the ARAI. These electrical autos need to be having a guarantee duration of 3 years in addition to 3 years of thorough AMC.
Besides, the electrical cars and trucks have to be having different "service warranty of 6 years plus 6 years of thorough AMC-- layout, manufacture, on-site supply and also upkeep for electrical vehicles on pan-India basis".
The application cost for interested prospective buyers is Rs 25,000 and also the last day and also time to look for the very same is February 28, 2020 at 2:00 pm.
Additionally, the down payment transferred (EMD) will certainly be Rs 2.1 crore for package-1 and also Rs 70.6 lakhs for package-2.
Nevertheless, there are some advantages given to the Startups and also MSEs in this tender such as:
All MSEs alerted based on GFR 2017 stipulation no. 1.10.4 and also as informed listed below will be exempted from repayment of tender paper charge and also bid-security/EMD. For declaring this exception, MSE must, in addition to their deal, offer evidence of their being signed up as MSE, with any kind of company pointed out in the notice of Ministry of MSME.
- COVID-19 episode triggers momentary hold-up for Portugal's solar public auction
- Solar module rates in the United States to rise by 15.3% in Q2 because of the Covid-19 episode
- German utility-scale PV tender wraps up with typical rate of EUR0.0518/ kWh.
- Just how Covid-19 is impacting the Brazilian PV market
- BayWa: COVID-19 influences 'not feasible' to forecast after RES system's solid 2019