EDPR lines up purchaser for 200MW Crossroads solar
- Northern Indiana Public Service Business to obtain site under build as well as transfer bargain
EDP Renewables has signed a build as well as move agreement with Northern Indiana Public Service Firm LLC (NIPSCO) for the 200MW Crossroads solar projects in the United States state.
The agreement allows the advancement as well as building and construction of the project, which is expected to get to industrial procedures by 2022.
The Build-Transfer Agreement reached with NIPSCO adds to the 15-year PPA that EDPR announced on 1 March. This agreement includes the sale of the energy produced by the 204 MW Indiana Crossroads 2 wind project, which is additionally located in the state of Indiana and also is expected to begin operations in 2023.
Completion of this purchase goes through regulatory approval as well as various other traditional closing problems for a purchase of this nature.
The bargain announced today will certainly likewise add to the asset rotation program 2021-25 divulged in the Capital Market's Day hung on February 25, 2021.
With this agreement, EDPR currently has 2.5 GW of capacity secured in the US which will enter in procedure from 2021 onwards.
- Iberdrola commissions 50-MW solar farm in Spain
- Capital Energy breaks ground on 20-MW solar plant in Spain
- Masdar, Taaleri to establish 65-MW PV project in Greece
- Sungrow obtains inverter order for 200-MW solar project in Egypt
- NTPC Renewable Energy Indications PPA to Offer Power From its 150 MW Solar Project