EDF acquires 270MW US solar project
- Transaction marks third sustainable possession sale from Galehead
Boston-based Galehead Development has marketed a 270MW solar development project in the MISO Central region to EDF Renewables (EDFR).
When finished the solar project will serve raising demand from MISO utilities for affordable energy sources and growing dedications to renewables by firms throughout the region.
The transaction marks the 3rd sustainable development asset sale in between Galehead and EDFR.
In total amount, Galehead has actually provided a 520MWdc pipeline to EDFR spanning the MISO and also PJM energy markets as well as targeting commercial procedures beginning in between 2023-2024.
Each purchase has matched Galehead's market techniques and greenfield development scope with EDFR's power advertising abilities and also capacity for long-term project possession
Galehead implemented on its market strategies by siting projects with its exclusive LandCommand software application, constructing and accomplishing website control, carrying out feasibility researches and also studies, and safeguarding economical interconnection placements.
Adhering to the procurements, EDFR will certainly manage all continuing to be downstream growth scope through commercial operations.
Galehead chief executive Matt Marino said: "We are enjoyed build on our track record of successful project sales to EDF Renewables.
" We eagerly anticipate supporting their continued growth of the projects as well as the enhancement of a half-gigawatt of new renewable energies to the grid by 2025 through this partnership."
- Oklahoma State University group selected to receive a $750,000 grant from NASA
- Queensland to relocate away from coal with USD-40.9 bn green plan
- Linea Energy grabs 490-MWp Texas solar project from Horus
- Akuo energises 8.7-MWp floating solar park in France
- EIB provides EUR 200m for residential, SMEs solar projects in Brazil