Dominion Energy Virginia indications 75-MW solar PPA with Savion
- Savion introduced Dominion Energy Virginia signed a PPA to receive 75 MW of renewable solar power with the Wythe County Solar Project, located in Wythe County in Southwest Virginia. The power purchase arrangement undergoes approval from the Virginia State Corporation Commission as part of a current Dominion Energy declaring.
The Wythe County Solar Project is expected to start construction in mid-2021, with commercial procedure targeted to commence by the end of 2022. The about $133 million solar center prepared for Wythe County brings the variety of Savion-developed projects to 4 in Virginia under contract, operating or incomplete leading to 190 MW of solar power and also a total financial investment in excess of $285 million.
" The Wythe County Solar Project PPA marks the second arrangement Savion has actually signed with Dominion Energy," said Diana Scholtes, chief business policeman for Savion. "We stay concentrated on our Virginia solar energy growth to help Dominion Energy within its clean power objectives, which acts as a leading factor to the state's advancing renewable energy market."
" Dominion Energy is devoted to a cleaner energy future for our clients and also the Commonwealth and solar generation is a major part of our approach," said Emil Avram, VP of company development for Dominion Energy. "We're happy to collaborate with partners like Savion to advance solar growth in Virginia, create jobs and add even more lasting power resources to the grid."
- German developer wpd take advantage of Greek renewables market with 345MW solar pipeline
- Iberdrola commissions 50-MW solar farm in Spain
- Capital Energy breaks ground on 20-MW solar plant in Spain
- Adani Power Ltd Posts Rs 13.13 Crore Net Profit in Q4 2021 Results
- Sunrun raises 2021 advice after Q1 installs damage seasonal records