Dhamma Energy gets risk in French solar farm
- International solar programmer Dhamma Energy announces the acquisition of the staying 50% stake in the 12 MWp Lanas solar park in France from its co-shareholder, the driver Urbasolar.
With this procedure, Dhamma Energy currently has 100% of the solar park, which Dhamma Energy co-developed as well as operated with this driver.
"This acquisition belongs to our development strategy in France, where we have actually been energetic for over a decade and also where we hold a large profile of solar parks in operation and under development. Currently, Dhamma Energy owns a pipe of 1.2 GWp of solar parks at various phases of growth in France", claimed Olivier Crambade, Dhamma Energy's Co-founder and CEO.
The Lanas solar park, which came online in April 2018, is one of the largest solar parks improved an operating aerodrome in France.
This is also a project of usual rate of interest that contributes to the sustainability of the aerodrome of Ardeche Meridionale which meets a public objective by providing rescue solutions as well as civil defense to the area.
"The Lanas solar park is a project that profits the region and also its people. It gives a complementary use of tidy energy generation to a public land harbouring an aerodrome in activity. Neighborhood residents are also straight involved in the project through crowdfunding", claimed Dhamma Energy's Deputy CEO, Nicolas Fasquelle.
In 2009, Dhamma Energy won a require tenders launched by the driver of the Aubenas Aerodrome for the development of the solar park. A feed-in-tariff for the project was likewise secured in a nationwide solar tender organised by the National Energy Compensation.
The Lanas solar park utilizes monoaxial solar trackers. It produces around 18 500 MWh/yr, saving 1600 tpy of CO2.
- Sol Systems brings 6.5 MW of solar to Walmart stores in The golden state
- D.E. Shaw's 180-MW Utah solar projects will certainly support Facebook information centers
- Ask for streamlined permitting to sustain growth of floating solar sector
- Chilean president cuts ribbon on 170-MW Sonnedix Atacama solar farm
- Iberdrola sets up 1st generator at 317-MW solar-wind project in Australia