CS Energy secures 270 MW of New York solar projects
- US solar and also storage EPC firm CS Energy claimed on Tuesday it has won three projects in New York State's current purchase round that will certainly enable it to add 270 MW/365 MW DC of solar photovoltaic (PV) capacity.
The company has protected contracts from the New york city State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) after participating in the firm's fifth yearly Renewable Energy Standard (RES) ask for propositions. The honors relate to its 20-MW Stern solar project in Rensselaer County, the 90-MW York Run system in Chautauqua County and also the 160-MW Yellow Barn Solar in Tompkins County.
CS Energy plans to launch building works at the 3 sites in 2025, with the plants anticipated to go live in 2026. Each of them will certainly be equipped with bifacial solar panels as well as single-axis trackers.
When up and running, the PV parks are attended have a mixed output of greater than 500,000 GWh per year, equal to the electrical power consumption of over 70,000 regional houses
The New York state renewables purchase resulted in the selection of 22 large-scale projects and also total honors of regarding 2.4 GW of solar and 160 MW of energy storage.
- Freshly created Q ENERGY Group goes into European market with a 12GW project pipeline
- TGS gets asset management firm Prediktor
- Egypt's Elsewedy safeguards USD 150m for solar projects
- Spain's Solaria inks project finance for 736 MW of house solar
- NTPC-Ramagundam Is India's Largest Floating Solar Plant at 100 MW