CS Energy introduces completion of the largest landfill solar-plus-storage project in Massachusetts
- Edison NJ (SPX) Jun 24, 2020 CS Energy, LLC, a leading incorporated power company that makes as well as constructs enhanced projects in the solar, storage space as well as emerging power industries, announced its effective conclusion of a 4.5 MWdc solar project mounted with a 3.8 MWh lithium-ion storage space remedy on a landfill cap website located in Amesbury, Massachusetts.
The biggest solar plus storage space system to be finished to day becomes part of a partnership in between the City of Amesbury and Kearsarge Energy, an award-winning New England based renewable resource designer and also sponsor who is actively constructing out its power storage profile.
With close to 1 GW of solar mounted to date, including over 160 MW of garbage dump solar installments, CS Energy is a leading engineering, procurement, and also building (EPC) company. The company is ranked in the leading 20 Solar Contractors in the US by Solar Power World and called the # 1 business solar installer by Wood Mackenzie with leading market share in Massachusetts, New York and also New Jersey. This project was one of the first solar plus power storage space projects to participate in the Solar Massachusetts Renewable Target (SMART) Program.
" CS Energy has a considerable market share in the solar-plus-storage service. We are tactically scaling up our energy storage department and also growing our register of successfully completed projects," shared Sean Harrington, Director of Energy Storage of CS Energy.
" Our background and experience in landfill solar enable us to anticipate challenges as well as speed up projects. It's an additional testimony to our energy storage space team's abilities and also devotion."
" As the owner as well as operator of the Amesbury garbage dump project, it was important that Kearsarge Energy partner with a sophisticated and also experienced EPC firm efficient in navigating the intricacies of landfill solar projects," claimed Andrew the Bernstein, Managing Partner of Kearsarge Energy. "CS Energy's track record and extensive experience in this certain field, along with its commitments to quality and also security, made the project an unquestionable success."
CS Energy is a market leader with over 130 MWh of energy storage projects installed or underway in four states. Creating as well as building the Amesbury solar plus storage system called for experience in structure projects within the permitted limitations of the cap design, as well as with the permitted limitations of the Department of Environmental Protection's (DEP) Post-Closure Use Permit (PCUP).
- SECI Tenders for 5 MW Solar Power Plant at Tuticorin Port
- NextEnergy Acquires First Asset in India, Solar Plant From IBC SOLAR
- 8minute Solar Energy completes Texas launching with 280MW Duke collaboration
- US$ 1.3 bn financing package for storage R&D, demonstrators, making recommended
- Canberra project REVS up Australia's vehicle-to-grid readiness