Chinese YuanTech's PV modules obtain Brazilian certification
- Chinese solar (PV) module maker YuanTech Solar Co Ltd said on Wednesday it has actually received the Brazilian INMETRO certification, which is paving the way for the company to step into the regional renewable resource market.
The INMETRO seal has been called for because July 2011 for all PV products seeking to get in the Brazilian market. In the case of PV modules, it ensures they satisfy the standards for energy effectiveness in the country.
Brazil's set up PV capacity will surpass 20 GW by 2024, according to information from the neighborhood solar association ABSOLAR. In order to meet the expected increase in market need, the Chinese company is planning a development not just in the nation yet throughout the whole of South America.
- 1Komma5 poised to save Meyer Burger's German module plant
- Pahal Solar's Gujarat Factory to Double PV Module Capacity
- Slovakia and Sekisui Chemical Partner to Revolutionize Solar Technology
- Qcells and SOLARCYCLE Join Forces to Create Circular Solar Economy
- US Solar Manufacturer CubicPV Abandons 10GW Plant Amidst Collapsing Prices