China's Growatt ushers in solar inverter manufacturing facility in Vietnam
- Chinese company Growatt revealed today the inauguration of the very first phase of its factory in Vietnam where it will be producing solar as well as storage space inverters, as well as storage batteries.
The new facility lies in Haiphong as well as is prepared to be expanded to attain the ability to create 500,000 devices of inverters as well as 100,000 systems of batteries a year. The building and construction of the plant is part of Growatt's technique to grow its procedures around the world, according to chairman and also chief executive officer David Ding.
"We've been spending heavily in globalizing our circulation as well as solution networks over the years, and also now we move to open this manufacturing facility in Vietnam to boost our manufacturing capability as well as reinforce our capability to provide dependable as well as quality items to clients," Ding specified.
Growatt rated 3rd in the chart of solar (PV) inverter vendors for the year 2021, Wood Mackenzie introduced last summer.
- Pahal Solar's Gujarat Factory to Double PV Module Capacity
- Slovakia and Sekisui Chemical Partner to Revolutionize Solar Technology
- Qcells and SOLARCYCLE Join Forces to Create Circular Solar Economy
- US Solar Manufacturer CubicPV Abandons 10GW Plant Amidst Collapsing Prices
- Recom's Lion 450-W: The Game-Changing All-Black Solar Module