Catalyze gets C&I solar developer Sol Alliance
- Independent power producer (IPP) Catalyze has gotten commercial and also commercial (C&I) solar programmer Sol Alliance, expanding its existence in the northeast of the US and also handling an 80MW project growth pipeline while doing so.
Including in its acquisition of California-based developer PermaCity previously this year, the bargain will certainly give Catalyze with higher source sources and also deeper solar development capabilities in essential markets such as New York and also New Jersey, the firm said.
Adhering to a collaboration that has actually already seen both business interact for more than a year on project development and acquisition, the bargain will offer Sol Alliance accessibility to Catalyze's origination-to-operations software application integration platform, REenergyze, as well as its exclusive rooftop solar panel installing technology.
Catalyze Chief Executive Officer Steve Luker stated the purchase builds on the business's plan to broaden by getting local distributed solar development firms "that bring a riches of in-depth understanding of the local landscapes and also present synergies to an extremely fragmented market".
Headquartered in Colorado, Catalyze develops, constructs, possesses and also runs eco-friendly dispersed generation and storage projects. The IPP additionally got battery storage provider Prisma Energy Solutions previously this year.
- United States House representatives sign up with chorus of opposition to solar AD/CVD proceedings
- APG, OMERS to collectively purchase Dutch solar developer Groendus
- KGAL takes stake in Italian renewables player
- KKR getting RE company ContourGlobal for ₤ 1.75 billion
- iSun cuts guidance as module procurement struggles cause project delays