Capital Dynamics acquired 316 MW PV projects from LS Power
- Swiss headquartered private possession supervisor Capital Dynamics AG introduced today that its Clean Energy Infrastructure (CEI) business has actually completed the purchase of 3 solar photovoltaic or pv projects from LS Power. Simultaneously CEI completed the positioning of over $400 million in long-term, fixed-rate notes with top-tier institutional investors.
Image: City of Dover
The portfolio consists of 316 MW of operating solar resources located in California, Arizona, and also Delaware. Each project makes use of readily confirmed and also reliable modern technology, as well as is totally acquired under long-term power acquisition arrangements. The projects accomplished commercial operations in between 2011 and also 2014.
The portfolio consists of "Centinela Solar Energy" (100 percent passion), 252 MW situated in Imperial County, California; "Arlington Valley Solar Energy II" (30 percent), 175 MW, situated in Maricopa County, Arizona; "Dover Sun Park" (100 percent), 11 MW, located in Dover, Delaware. According to the firm, with the addition of these solar assets in the United States, the existing centers are going beyond 3.5 GW.
- Iberdrola enhances environment-friendly hydrogen aspirations with Spanish electrolyser offer
- Hawaiian Electric recommends solar projects on Molokai and also Lanai
- Kent State University in Ohio starts adding solar projects to all six local universities
- Canadian Solar Signs a Total of 862 MWp in Solar PPA with BTG and also Auction with Furnas in Brazil
- IFC as well as EBA to fund solar photovoltaic watering