Capital Dynamics acquired 316 MW PV projects from LS Power
- Swiss headquartered private possession supervisor Capital Dynamics AG introduced today that its Clean Energy Infrastructure (CEI) business has actually completed the purchase of 3 solar photovoltaic or pv projects from LS Power. Simultaneously CEI completed the positioning of over $400 million in long-term, fixed-rate notes with top-tier institutional investors.
Image: City of Dover
The portfolio consists of 316 MW of operating solar resources located in California, Arizona, and also Delaware. Each project makes use of readily confirmed and also reliable modern technology, as well as is totally acquired under long-term power acquisition arrangements. The projects accomplished commercial operations in between 2011 and also 2014.
The portfolio consists of "Centinela Solar Energy" (100 percent passion), 252 MW situated in Imperial County, California; "Arlington Valley Solar Energy II" (30 percent), 175 MW, situated in Maricopa County, Arizona; "Dover Sun Park" (100 percent), 11 MW, located in Dover, Delaware. According to the firm, with the addition of these solar assets in the United States, the existing centers are going beyond 3.5 GW.
- EDF, French town of Saumur cut ribbon on 11.3-MWp solar projet
- Tata Power Renewable Energy settles 110-MW solar project in India
- Statkraft to get power from 40-MWp solar plant in Portugal
- Octopus to create Queensland's biggest hybrid renewable park
- German industry org requires separate tender for agri-PV