Canadian Solar launches Series 7 module line that gets to 665 W.
- Canadian Solar today launched its Series 7 high-power, high-efficiency modules with power output of up to 665 W The new solar panels make use of the 210-mm/8-in. G12 wafer.
The new monofacial HiKu7 and bifacial BiHiKu7 modules are maximized with market tracker and also inverter layouts to support smooth installment of solar plants. This means even more modules per string, more watts per tracker as well as heap, lower equipment as well as labor costs, as well as higher project returns.
Series 7 highlights:
- Power classes of approximately 665 W as well as module efficiencies of as much as 21.4%.
- Business release of Canadian Solar's exclusive cell innovation as well as module layout, including hetero-type ribbon (HTR) and paving modern technology (PA).
- Further decrease of the light- and also elevated temperature-induced deterioration (LeTID) making use of Canadian Solar Advanced Regeneration (CSAR) technology.
- Value for business and also energy scale PV plants: lowers balance of system prices by approximately 5.7% and LCOE by approximately 8.9% relative to conventional 445 W modules.
" Following the launch of our 500 W+ modules only four months back, I am excited to introduce our 600+ W modules today, which marks an additional turning point for Canadian Solar as the leader in solar PV cell and module innovations," claimed Dr. Shawn Qu, Chairman as well as CEO of Canadian Solar. "As always, the style of our new Series 7 modules places our client needs in mind. Our emphasis is not only to boost power wattage however even more notably, to lower LCOE, boost item dependability and also rise power yield. These product and also technological innovations will remain to enhance solar project returns, additionally enhance solar power's competitiveness and also accelerate the international tidy energy shift.".
- LONGi Supplies 273 MW of its Solar Modules for Southeast Asia's Largest Solar Plant
- LONGi problems 'clarification' on Q CELLS license disagreement
- Exide Boost Risk in Li-ion Battery JV With Leclanche to 80.15%.
- Yingli restructure strategy formally authorized by Chinese court
- Trina Solar seals 1.2 billion wafer supply deal with Zhonghuan Semiconductor