Bulgarian telecom Yettel to acquire power from 123-MW solar park
- Yettel Bulgaria and also CETIN Bulgaria, both part of the PPF Telecom Group, today revealed the signing of an off-take contract with Electrohold Trade under which they will certainly get electrical energy from a 123-MW solar energy plant.
The two telecommunications firms have signed a 10-year power purchase agreement (PPA), which will enable them to cover nearly all of their power need with renewable energy. Apart from saying that it will certainly be finished this spring, the parties did not offer even more details regarding the solar project tied to the contract.
"The bargain is among the first in Bulgaria for a period of ten years at easily bargained prices and also reveals the start of a new market fad according to the green transition," said Karel Kral, Chief Executive Officer of Electrohold Bulgaria. The Electrohold Group is had by public holding firm Eurohold Bulgaria (BUL: EUBG).
Consequently, Electrohold Trade's executive supervisor Atanas Dimov specified that the business has actually created a solution specifically for green-minded industrial and company customers seeming independent of volatile fuel prices.
- Silicon Ranch flips activate 3.25-MW Tennessee solar project
- Speciality Glass Manufacturer Schott In 5.5 MW Energy Deal With CleanMax
- Green light for 150-MW solar PV project in Montenegro
- SEG Solar acquires Texas plant to house 2-GW module production
- Oman awards 500-MW solar project to S Korea's KOWEPO