Buckeye Partners buys 180-MW solar project from Belltown Power Texas
- US oil distributor Buckeye Partners LP claimed on Thursday it has gotten a 180-MW solar project in its home state of Texas from programmer Belltown Power Texas LLC.
Financial details about the offer were not provided.
Situated in Hill County, the project has in place site control and an affiliation contract as well as is due to go into building and construction later this year. The photovoltaic or pv (PV) park is intended to start feeding power to the grid by December 2022.
The ability will further increase Buckeye's renewable resource fleet and also will certainly even more expand its income resources, it explained.
"Buckeye is focused on being an essential part of the following phase of the power development, and financial investments similar to this-- together with several other lately revealed calculated investments in essential eco-friendly and also low-carbon opportunities-- demonstrate our dedication to properly offering our customers' requirements while enhancing our company' lasting resiliency," stated Buckeye's CEO Clark Smith.
- Hungary's Terran to start sales of solar roofing tiles in Romania, Croatia in 2022
- Octopus Renewables Infrastructure Trust to focus on enhanced diversification after solid H1
- Moroccan solar-wind huge hybrid unveiled
- First Solar modules chose for 30 MW of PV systems in Poland
- Bosnia's ERS in talks with Hungary's Lugos Renewables for Trebinje PV plant construction