Brazil's solar co Sun Mobi to build 5-MW PV plant in your home
- Brazilian solar power membership solution enertech Sun Mobi introduced it will certainly establish a 5-MW solar photovoltaic or pv (PV) plant in the countryside of Sao Paulo state.
The company will invest BRL 23 million (USD 4.4 m/EUR 4m) to develop the PV park in Taubate municipality. Domestic company and Sun Mobi's companion GET Energy Trading will add to the financial investment.
The commissioning of the plant is set up for the 2nd half of 2023. The new solar park will certainly remain in the concession area of EDP Sao Paulo, the local arm of Brazilian power utility EDP Energias do Brasil SA (B3: ENBR3).
Based on Sun Mobi's quotes, the new PV center will certainly create 658,000 kWh per month, sufficient to meet the demand of 1,647 homes. The new solar park will supply clean power to buildings of all sizes, consisting of houses, homes, rental residential properties, organizations, and industries.
- EDP contracts 50 MWp of distributed PV capacity in Poland in 2022
- EDPR begin on 20.6 MWac of Dutch solar projects
- Brazil clears 100 MW of solar projects from Oct 14 tender
- Palisade packages 1 GW of assets right into new renewables platform
- Silicon Ranch finishes 6.7-MW solar project for Tennessee community