Brazil's Piaui state indicators pacts for renewables, green hydrogen
Apr 10, 2023 12:12 PM ET
- The government of the Brazilian state of Piaui recently authorized numerous agreements to establish green hydrogen generation projects backed by new solar energy plants.
German team Solar Outdoor Media as well as Brazilian company Quinta Solar Energia signed memoranda of understanding (MoUs) that will underpin their commitment to green hydrogen financial investment in the state.
Subsequently, Celeo Redes Brasil claimed it means to broaden its investment in the state, where it has already invested BRL 2 billion (USD 396.21 m/EUR 363m) on solar energy and also transmission lines. Brazil's All Energy, energetic in the assembly and procedure of wind and also solar plants, likewise signed a protocol of objectives for the execution of wind and also solar projects.
- Polish solar market to reach 27GW in 2025
- Multiplying Solar as well as Battery Manufacturing Facilities Placed Net Zero in Closer Reach
- JinkoSolar Subsidiary to Construct 56 GW Manufacturing Facility in China
- WATT to install 5.6 MW of solar arrays for significant bank in Nigeria
- Residential solar battery maker Sonnen doubles manufacturing capacity
Solar Installers, Manufacturers