Berlin-based startup permits EU homeowners to install solar sets on balconies
- WeDoSolar GmbH, a Berlin-based startup co-founded by Ukrainian-born serial business owner Karolina Attspodina, has presented an upright solar power creating remedy that can be placed to balcony fences by non-tech-savvy customers.
Attspodina launched business along with equipment engineer as well as fellow entrepreneur Qian Qin in February 2022 as well as in simply one month WeDoSolar safeguarded more than 1,500 orders. The founders state their service is backed by angel funds and also is open to future investment.
WeDoSolar's option comes in the form of a lightweight eight-panel set that is easily mountable with weatherproof bands to the balcony fencing and also is hooked into a standard power socket, with power generation beginning immediately. The system is being provided to EU markets and also, according to the co-founders, can help homeowners reduce their power bills by as much as 25% annually.
The collection, developed by German designers and also completely insured, is available for direct purchase at a price of EUR 1,299 (USD 1,316) or as a free rental version for electric lorry (EV) owners in exchange for carbon dioxide (CO2) certifications. It is supported by a wise application that tracks both power manufacturing and also carbon reduction and provides the data in a straightforward method, WeDoSolar claims.
"Existing photovoltaic panel solutions are either intended for commercial usage or are as well hefty to mount without the help of a qualified technological team. You also have to await the monthly bill to figure out the impact. We give a tool that every person, both owner and also lessee, could utilize at home each day, to power house devices," commented Attspodina, chief executive officer of WeDoSolar.
- Revolutionary Inverted Perovskite Solar Cell Achieves 25.6% Efficiency
- Breakthrough: Triple-Junction Perovskite-Silicon Solar Cell Hits 24.4%
- Breakthrough: Semi-Transparent Solar Cells Achieve 21.68% Efficiency
- Zinc Additives Boost Efficiency of Perovskite Solar Minimodules
- Revolutionary Solar Cell Tech: Efficiency Redefined