Belinus to Construct 5GW Solar Module Facility In Belgium, Georgia
- Belinus stated that the solar module factory will certainly be functional by the end of 2025.
- The project will certainly be constructed in two phases to tab European as well as US markets.
Belinus, the Belgian solar manufacturer titan, will be constructing a 5GW solar PV module production center in Belgium and also Georgia. It said that the solar module manufacturing facility will certainly be functional by the end of 2025.
Belinus held that the solar module manufacturing facility will certainly be created in 2 phases. In the First Phase Belinus will develop a 500 MW manufacturing center for Tunnel Oxide Passivation Contact (TOPCon) module.
In the Second Phase, the Belgian company will be developing over 1 GW of Tandem Back Contact (TBC) solar cell innovation center.
Belinus intends to develop the new production facility with the purpose to increase the supply chain in Europe as well as likewise able to cater to the American markets.
"We are already in active arrangements with local government officials to start production by the end of the very first quarter of 2024," claimed Francis Roma, Chairman of Belinus. At present Belinus is having an annual capacity of more than 2.2 GW.
The European Commission is aiming to accomplish 30-GW of making capacity across the worth chain in the renewable resource segment by the center of this decade.
In 2015, Belinus released an ultra-black double-glass bifacial heterojunction solar module that would certainly be used in residential rooms. It was additionally granted as Leading PV Brand Name from EUPD Research which is a famous market research company based out of Bonn, Germany.
The vagaries of climate adjustment as well as the brazen financial influence of the Russian-Ukrainian dispute has forced Europe to increase its renewable energy market as well as solar production is basic part of it. The European Commission lately created Green Deal strategy. Exiom as well as Iberdrola are in collaboration to establish a 500MW TOPCon facility in Spain in 2023 itself. Carbon-- a French Renewable Energy business-- will build 5GW and 3.5 GW capacity of producing facilities. AE Solar will certainly be to building a 10GW solar module center in Romania.
- SEG Solar acquires Texas plant to house 2-GW module production
- New project by Dutch-German consortium to create simplified tandem solar modules for European market
- HJT Module of Huasun Himalaya Claims to Develop Efficiency Record
- Trina Solar and also Al-Raebi Ink 500 MW Agreement for Yemen Market
- Invenergy, Longi tie up in 5-GW photovoltaic panel manufacturing JV in Ohio