BayWa r.e. targets quicker European deliveries with brand-new stockroom in the Netherlands
- Renewable energy group BayWa r.e. has opened what it declares is its biggest PV warehouse in Europe yet in a quote to increase its circulation network in the continent.
It is the 3rd new facility BayWa r.e. has actually opened up in recent weeks, with a 4th logistics hub readied to start operations in the second quarter of 2021. The designer as well as distributor opened brand-new workplaces as well as a stockroom in Poland last month, declaring in "a brand-new era" for its PV-supplying power in the country.
The latest warehouse, a 14,000 sq m facility situated in Bergen op Zoom in the south of the Netherlands, will certainly aid BayWa r.e. to decrease shipment times in the country and use a large range of items because of its bigger capability. It will additionally feature a display room for training and also site check outs for solar installers keep up to date with the latest PV systems and also modern technology, and raise their security expertise.
BayWa r.e. Solar Systems' head of operations, Christian Greven, said the brand-new growths "show how devoted we are to sustaining the area's wholesale PV requires with new warehousing, logistic as well as training capabilities." Greven included that the company has actually employed eight participants of staff for the preliminary opening, "with several much more openings to follow this year".
As well as increase its distribution power in the Netherlands, BayWa r.e. has also lately increased an agrisolar project with its Dutch subsidiary GroenLeven to aid secure fruit plants from damaging weather.
- JinkoSolar replaces CFO ahead of STAR listing
- Portugal designates EUR 10m to sustain solar power in agriculture
- Masdar places cheapest bid in 200-MW solar tender in Uzbekistan
- LONGi increases wafer costs as polysilicon prices increase again
- Extreme warm may create power shortages in California this summertime as solar result falls-- NERC