BayWa r.e. subsidiary buys mounting systems maker PV Integ
- Novotegra GmbH, a subsidiary of German renewables programmer BayWa r.e. AG, has accepted obtain Swiss mounting systems maker PV Integ AG in a press to broaden its portfolio with mounting systems for green and gravel roofs.
Based in Ebikon, near Lucerne, PV Integ utilizes recycled plastic to make mounting systems for green and gravel-topped roofs.
The acquisition will certainly include a green-roof option to Novotegra's profile, which already includes mounting systems for a variety of both pitched and flat roofs, and also allow it to offer new possible applications in this increasingly preferred location of solar setups, Novotegra said on Wednesday.
The bargain will certainly enhance additionally Novotegra's setting in the European market and also assist it advance its internationalisation.
The financial information of the deal were not divulged.
Novotegra was formed as an independent subsidiary of BayWa r.e. at the beginning of 2021 to bundle all photovoltaic or pv mounting system production activities of the German renewables designer.
- APG, OMERS to collectively purchase Dutch solar developer Groendus
- KGAL takes stake in Italian renewables player
- KKR getting RE company ContourGlobal for ₤ 1.75 billion
- iSun cuts guidance as module procurement struggles cause project delays
- Shoals adjusts outlook due to significantly 'challenging' US solar environment