BayWa r.e. rebrands Enable Energy as BayWa r.e Power Solutions
- German solar programmer and distributor BayWa r.e. has actually rebranded Enable Energy, which it acquired in September 2020, as BayWa r.e. Power Solutions.
BayWa r.e. Power Solutions is an engineering, purchase and building and construction (EPC) firm for the United States business, industrial as well as utility industries.
So far, BayWa r.e. Power Solutions has mounted over 100MW of solar, 175MWh of storage (both standalone and also solar-plus-storage installations) and has a project pipeline of 600MW as well as 1GWh of storage space.
" [BayWa r.e. Power Solutions] have been thriving and are a beneficial enhancement to our organisation in the Americas, allowing us to offer a complete suite of renewable resource services to our companions across the area," said Axel Veeser, taking care of supervisor of BayWa r.e. USA.
"We enjoy to finalise our brand improvement and also move on into the following chapter, with plans for sped up development both in the U.S. as well as UNITED STATE territories," Brad Ferrell, CEO of BayWa r.e. Power Solutions.
The business currently has a solid visibility in Hawaii and California and is active in the Northeast US.
- United States House representatives sign up with chorus of opposition to solar AD/CVD proceedings
- APG, OMERS to collectively purchase Dutch solar developer Groendus
- KGAL takes stake in Italian renewables player
- KKR getting RE company ContourGlobal for ₤ 1.75 billion
- iSun cuts guidance as module procurement struggles cause project delays