BayWa r.e. gets possession intelligence platforms via handle Kaiserwetter
- BayWa r.e. has actually reinforced its digital services supply with the purchase of software program platforms as well as data scientific research teams from German company Kaiserwetter.
The renewables developer has gotten Kaiserwetter's internet of points, property knowledge and data scientific research capabilities, in addition to its ARISTOTELES as well as IRIS software application systems.
ARISTOTELES is a cloud-based internet of things and also expert system platform created to maximise the performance of renewable resource financial investment portfolios.
IRIS, meanwhile, is called a smart data analytics machine, providing understandings and reports for due persistance, asset efficiency and also upside prospective recognition. It carries out technical analytics of solar PV plants starting at 10kWp as much as large-scale projects.
BayWa r.e. said the acquisition sees it "remain to forge ahead of asset knowledge for the renewable resource sector".
" This procurement is one more essential landmark on the digital change of renewable energy procedures," stated Tobias Bittkau, BayWa r.e. global supervisor of services. "Incorporating ARISTOTELES as well as IRIS with BayWa r.e.'s sources, our existing knowledge as well as solutions right into one smooth system will enable efficiency, transparency and worth for property proprietors and also managers globally."
Having actually released an energy innovations division in 2018 to money startups dealing with brand-new digital remedies, BayWa r.e. a year later on took place to acquire Toronto-based PowerHub, which supplies property monitoring software application to proprietors as well as financiers of eco-friendly projects, as well as procedure and upkeep carriers.
BayWa r.e. needs to day brought 3.5 GW of power online and now takes care of more than 9GW of assets globally.
- Total Eren signs solar tracking agreement with Inaccess
- SimpliPhi partners with Lumin on whole-home energy tracking via wise circuit platform
- GreenPowerMonitor obtains Alteso's solar analytics technology platform
- LG Energy Solution Takes Over US-based NEC Energy Solutions
- Midsummer relaunches solar design software Easy PV