Axitec’s Hybrid Inverter:AXIhycon Debuts
- Experience the revolutionary new "AXIhycon" series of hybrid inverters from Axitec Energy GmbH & Co. KG, with up to 10 kW output power, 97.87-97.51% efficiency, Li SV1 & SV2 compatible & a backup output. Get yours now!
Axitec Energy GmbH & Co. KG has launched a new series of hybrid inverters called "AXIhycon". It is available in four power classes with input power for the battery and output power on the grid side ranging from five, six, eight to ten kilowatts. The devices are suitable for lithium-ion batteries and have a maximum charging and discharging current of 25 amperes (A) for the two smaller devices and 50 A for the larger devices. Additionally, the European efficiency of the series is between 97.87 and 97.51 percent and the efficiency when charging and discharging the battery is specified at 97.32 to 97.5 percent. The device also has a backup output for selected devices with a total output of ten kilowatts and a response time of less than ten milliseconds. Axitec only sells the hybrid inverters in combination with its own Li SV1 and SV2 lithium iron phosphate battery series to ensure that the inverter and battery are optimally coordinated. It is immediately available and can be ordered from all Axitec dealers.
What Benefits Does Axitec's AXIhycon Hybrid Inverter Offer?
- High European Efficiency of 97.51 percent
- Maximum Charging/Discharging current of 25 A for the two smaller devices and 50 A for the larger devices
- Backup Output for selected devices with a total output of 10 kW and response time of less than 10 milliseconds
- Combines with Axitec's Li SV1 and SV2 lithium iron phosphate battery series for optimal coordination
- Immediately available and can be ordered from all Axitec dealers
- TagEnergy's Pitkevy Project: Powering Scotland's Clean Energy Future
- Balance Power's 40-MW Battery Project Approved in England
- TagEnergy Powers Up Pitkevy: Scotland's Sixth BESS Project
- CleanCo's 250-MW Tesla Battery Powers Queensland's Clean Energy
- New Mexico Co-op Partners with Guzman Energy for Solar-Battery Project