Altus Power invigorates 4.2-MW Massachusetts solar project
- Altus Power announced that it has actually obtained authorization from New England energy Eversource to begin running its Hinsdale, Massachusetts, solar center.
The 4.2-MW ground-mount system in Hinsdale makes it possible for Altus Power to join the Solar Massachusetts Renewable Target (SMART) program. The Massachusetts Division of Energy Resources developed the SMART program to create 1,600 MW of new energy manufacturing from solar generation sources.
"Altus is proud to increase our footprint in Massachusetts as well as supply much-needed tidy energy to our off-takers. This is our tenth project under the Massachusetts SMART program as well as we delight in to be assisting regional utilities attain their tidy energy goals," claimed Altus Power co-founder and also co-CEO, Lars Norell.
- Bboxx, Orange launch solar mini-grid project in the DRC under anchor business community model
- Spain's Solaria inks project finance for 736 MW of house solar
- EDF Renewables' 50MW Bloy's Grove solar farm gets green light
- Voltalia starts 140MW PV build in Albania
- RWE commissions initially floating PV plant