3S Swiss Solar Unveils State-of-the-Art PV Module Factory
- 3S Swiss Solar Solutions expands with a new PV module production facility in Worb, Switzerland, boosting capacity and paving the way for future growth in the solar industry.
Swiss solar manufacturer, 3S Swiss Solar Solutions, has opened its second photovoltaic (PV) module production facility in Worb, near Bern. The factory, which cost CHF 10m ($11.6m) to build, has a production capacity of 250 MW and is expected to start deliveries at the end of May. The company will continue to operate its existing factory in Thun. The Worb plant has the potential to be expanded to produce larger volumes of PV modules and will also house a company representative office and training premises. 3S Swiss Solar will hold an open day at the new factory on 25 May.
What is the production capacity and expansion potential of 3S Swiss Solar's new PV module facility?
- The new PV module production facility of 3S Swiss Solar Solutions in Worb, near Bern, has a production capacity of 250 MW.
- The factory, which required an investment of CHF 10m ($11.6m), is expected to start deliveries by the end of May.
- The company will maintain its existing factory in Thun while operating the new facility in Worb.
- The Worb plant has the potential for expansion to accommodate larger volumes of PV module production.
- In addition to production, the facility will also house a company representative office and training premises.
- 3S Swiss Solar Solutions will be organizing an open day at the new factory on 25 May to showcase its operations and capabilities.
- Pahal Solar's Gujarat Factory to Double PV Module Capacity
- Slovakia and Sekisui Chemical Partner to Revolutionize Solar Technology
- Qcells and SOLARCYCLE Join Forces to Create Circular Solar Economy
- US Solar Manufacturer CubicPV Abandons 10GW Plant Amidst Collapsing Prices
- Recom's Lion 450-W: The Game-Changing All-Black Solar Module